Produtos e serviços
Produtos e serviços
50 years of experience enabled us to set up a unique and excellent combination of cost-saving production methods and our acquired expertise works to the benefit of our customers. Since 1965, we are forming custom and standardized products by cold extrusion. Our procedures require significantly less raw material than the usual methods and are therefore more cost effective. Careful processing of the formed parts assures top quality, compliance with technical specifications and accurate fit.
We place utmost importance on comprehensive consultations with our customers. This ensures that we use our technological expertise to the greatest benefit of our customers.
In the course of a forming operation, we demonstrate for example how the finished product will look. In some instances, we will perform the application development including the cost calculation and production planning.
Our assortment of products includes locking screws, turned workpieces and cold extruded parts, which we manufacture either according to customer specifications or as standardized parts. We are also able to process a broad range of different materials, such as aluminum, steel and brass among other materials. We use the following production methods to manufacture parts for our customers:
- single-spindle automated lathe up to Ø 60 mm
- multi-spindle automated lathe up to Ø 51 mm
- 4 and 5-step cold forming (planned: 6-step forming)
- press capacity up to 3,000 kN
- maximum shaft length = 160 mm
- maximum wire diameter = 26 mm
Product Finishing by External Partners
- galvanic surface coating
- pigment coating
- heat treatment/softening treatment
- metal seal rings/gaskets
- elastomer seal rings/gaskets
Post Processing/Finishing of
- cold extruded parts
- turned parts
- forging blanks (forging billets)
Surface Preparation (Cleaning) Technology
- innovative cleaning equipment to improve the technical cleanliness of the parts