Ramos de aplicação / áreas de subcontratação
• Steel Production
• Chemical Industry
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Production of Semiconductor
• Paper and Pulp Production
• Energy Industry
• Food and Beverage Industry
• Steam and Hot Water
• Gases (e.g. Oxygen, Nitrogen)
• Acids, Bases and other Chemical Solutions
• Heat transfer Oils
• And more...
• Bellow Valves
• Bellow Valves with throttle cone
• Globe Valves
• Globe Valves with throttle cone
• Globe Valves with throttle cone and non-rotating stem
• Globe- / Bellow Valves in throughput or diagonally seat design
• Angle Valves
• Piston Valves
• Shuttle Valves
• Diaphragm Valves
• Tested acc. to VdTÜV 1065
• Component testing for fuel tankers (RID/ADR+TRT)
• Fire Safe Test acc. to API 607/4. Ed.
• Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440
• Emissions successfully tested acc. to VDI 2440
• Type approval acc. to EN 264: Safety shut-off devices for combustion plants for liquid fuels
• Type approval acc. to EN 161: Automatic shut-off valves for gas burners and gas appliances
• Type approval acc. to DIN 3394-1: Pressure relief, safety and regulating valves for pressure above 4 bar up to 16 bar
• Approved for oxygen service
• Approval for gas distribution ÖVGW
• Type approval for the application on ships
• Product approval for Czech Republic
• Product approval for Belarus
• Product approval for Ukraine
GSR valves are used in nearly all applications.
in high-pressure applications up to 900 bar
in high temperature applications up to 400°C
in gas applications
in natural gas filling stations
in the food processing industry
for water treatment
for high viscosity media as wax, oil, resin, colours
grease of blank sheets
used in the car wash industry and automotive industry.
In addition to our wide range of special valves we offer an extensive product range of pilot operated-, force pilot operated- and direct acting solenoid valves, of pressure controlled valves, motor-driven valves and accessories.
Do you need a coil or a service-set?